lunes, 4 de junio de 2018

First day at school

FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL


I started school in Maniños when I was 5 years old .

I remember the first day. I went with my mum on foot. There were a lot of children in the playground. It was noisy. Some children cried a lot. I didn´t cry but I was nervous.

My teacher´s name was Pili. She was tall and beautiful. She had long wavy brown hair. She was very nice and friendly.
She was wearing a mini skirt , a jumper and white boots.


The classroom was small and it had round tables. There were 4 children in every table. There were maps and pictures on the walls. There was a small toilet inside the classroom !!


I remember my classmate María. She was taller than me and she had dark long straight hair. She had brown eyes . She was quiet and friendly. She was a good friend and we were together in the playground in the breaks. We played a lot together. We were friends and classmates for may years!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.