jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

First Day at School

I started school when I was six years old. I remember the first day.  There were about forty children in the classroom and it was very noisy. It was exciting  because the school was full of new things and my friends Dolores and Aurelio were there, but it  was a bit scary  because there were some children I didn´t know.

My teacher´s name was Mari Carmen. She wasn´t very beautiful but she was very sweet. She had brown eyes and short, wavy hair.She was really nice and she helped us with our coats and bags.

In the classroom, there were eight round tables. I sat next to Begoña, my new friend. Begoña was taller than me, with long, blond hair and green eyes. She was very kind and she was also very funny, she made me laugh all the time! We painted some pictures with trees and flowers and we played hide and seek in the playground at break.
It was a  lovely day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.