jueves, 14 de septiembre de 2017

ALL ABOUT ME. MATERIALS. First day at school.

First day at school



1. Check your understanding: true or false
Do this exercise while you listen. Circle True or False for these sentences.
1. Jing and Tania are in the same class. True False
2. Their teacher is a man. True False
3. Jing knows where the classroom is. True False

2. Check your understanding: ordering
Do this exercise while you listen. Write a number (1-4) to put the conversation in order.
………….
Tania:
Jing:
Nice to meet you, Jing. What class are you in?
I’m in class 1B. And you?
………….
Tania:
Jing:
Tania:
Me too. I’m in class 1B too.
Who’s our teacher?
Mr Smith.
………….
Tania:
Jing:
Hi. I’m Tania. What’s your name?
Hello. My name’s Jing.
………….
Jing:
Tania:
Jing:
And where’s our classroom?
This way. Come with me.
OK. Great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.