sábado, 27 de enero de 2018

Festivals 2

What is the most popular festival or event in your town? How old is it?


Complete the sentences with the following words :

  go      isn´t    is     celebrate   


The most popular festival in Mugardos is the Octopus Festival. It __________very old, it is 25 years old.

As Merendas __________my favourite festival.It is quite old,it´s  more than one hundred years old .

Santiago´s Day is a very old festival. It is more than five hundred years old.There is a mass in the old chapel and I usually _________with my family .

Every year in June  Galician people_______________ the patron saint of seafarers and fishermen.  La Fiesta del Carmen  is my favourite festival because I come from a family of  seafarers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.