lunes, 23 de octubre de 2017

Haunted Houses. Pictures.

My name is Pilar and a I am a witch because I love  black cats  and I hate  nice children.......
I usually wear black clothes and I love  big hats......
This is my house , but I dont like it because it is toooooo  smallllll, so I need to rent it.

HOUSE FOR RENT 


This haunted house is in the middle of the forest. It has got twooooo floooooorrrs, it hasn´t got stairs but you  don´t need them. It ´s got a brand new broom.



On the first floor there is a kitchen , a bathroom and a sitting room.
On the second floor .... there is nothing ha, ha,ha....!
All the bedrooms are on the basement........
There isnt a garage but there is a small chapel and a garden .



Price: Your soul.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.