miércoles, 27 de septiembre de 2017

WONDERFUL WORLD by Sam Cook.

  1. Listen and Complete the song with the name of these subjects
Geography
History
Trigonometry
Algebra
Maths
Biology
Science
French

Don´t know much about…………..
Don´t know much ………………..
Don´t know much about a……………… book
Don´t know much about the …………………I took
But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this would be
Don´t know much about………………..
Don´t know much ……………………………..



Don´t know much about …………………………..

Don´t know what a slide rule is for
But I know that one and one is two
And if this one could be with you
What a wonderful world this would be
Now I don´t claim to be an “A” student
But I´m trying to be
For maybe my being an “A” student baby
I can win your love for me.
2.Can you think of 4 school subjects and invent another stanza for this song?
1.
2.
3.
4.



I Don´t know much about ……………………………

I Don´t know much ……………………………………………
I Don´t know much about a ………………….book
I Don´t know much about the …………………..I took
But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this could be

3.Look at the school subjects in exercises 1 and 2 . Can you give your mark for each one of them ?

A= excellent, B= good, C= pass,
D= fail, E= really bad, U= unclassified









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.